Making a complaint
Our aim is to deliver a great customer service at all times but we accept that sometimes things can go wrong however we can usually resolve most issues quickly.
We work with various brands and manage different parts of the claims journey, so to make sure that your complaint is sent to the right place without any delay, please get in touch with the team dealing with your claim, or the sale, or service of your policy. The contact details can be found in your policy documentation or general contact information is available on our ‘Contact us’ page.
Alternatively, if you are unable to find the contact details that you’re looking for, please register your complaint using our simple online form . Before doing so, please make sure you read the below details on how we will process your complaint and have the following information ready
- Your personal details
- Your claim / policy reference
- Details of what has gone wrong
- Details of what you want us to do to resolve this
Following the submission of your complaint:
- We will acknowledge the receipt of your complaint via email immediately
- We will direct your complaint to the right person
- We will review your complaint fairly taking into consideration your circumstances
- We will provide you with regular updates
- We will resolve your complaint as soon as possible in line with FCA regulatory timescales:
- An Informal or formal acknowledgement within 5 days
- An update by day 20
- A Final decision letter or 40 day update letter (incl. details on Financial Ombudsman Service rights)
- We will issue a final written response to you following a resolution
•We will learn from your experience
If you’re unhappy with how we’ve dealt with your complaint
If you remain dissatisfied with the resolution of your complaint or if we’ve been unable to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, you ‘ll be able to escalate your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Details on how to do this will be issued to you in our final written response, if resolved, or on our 8 week update letter, if unresolved.